Chegou uma nova versão de The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt ao PC.
Para além das várias correcções, este update melhorará a apresentação do jogo.
Fiquem com a lista completa de novidades reveladas no site oficial:
- “Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the Options\Key Bindings submenu.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behavior of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign.
- Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option.
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes.
- Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved.
- Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance.
- A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area.
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2.
- Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements.
- Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window.
- Updates the game icon.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.”
- Terraria continua a ser desenvolvido para o Google Stadia - Fevereiro 28, 2021
- Fortnite adiciona Ripley e Xenomorph da série Alien - Fevereiro 27, 2021
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade será exclusivo PS5 - Fevereiro 27, 2021