A CD Projekt Red tem oferecido uma grande quantidade de conteúdo grátis para os seus fãs todas as semanas.
Esta semana não será o caso, visto que o jogo receber ao invés um enorme patch para corrgir inúmeros problemas e pequenos erros.
Este patch 1.07 trará “várias melhorias” que podem ser vistas já de seguida:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.