Depois de ter sido lançado nas restantes plataformas, eis que chega o mais recente update para The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt na Xbox One.
Este patch denominado 1.03 pretende corrigir alguns bugs do jogo mas os fãs já estão a mostrar o seu descontentamento por outros terem ficado.
Fiquem com a lista completa do patch:
- “Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
- Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
- Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
- Blood particles will now correctly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
- Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
- Reduces foliage shadow popping.
- Introduces a series of improvements in water rendering.
- “Melltith” sword is visible again.
- Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
- Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
- Caps the framerate at 30 fps.
- Fixes an issue that caused the autosave function to break during longer game sessions.
- Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
- Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
- Button callouts are now correctly displayed in the Main and Pause menus in the Japanese version”
A versão PC já saltou para o 1.04.
Latest posts by Luís Lemos (see all)
- Diablo IV Beta – O Bom, o Mau e o Excelente - Março 20, 2023
- Antevisão – Exoprimal - Março 17, 2023
- Análise – Company of Heroes 3 - Março 11, 2023