Depois de mostrar todas as localizações em vários trailers, as pistas japonesas já chegaram a DriveClub.
A actualização foi lançada esta manhã, com um tamanho perto das 3.3GB.
Cada uma das 5 pistas engloba cerca de 2 a 3 variantes, o que aponta para 11 variantes no total.
Além das pistas, o update inclui uma série de melhorias e alterações que foram reveladas através das notas de actualização.
O conteúdo do Season Pass chega na próxima Quarta-Feira.
Vejam aqui todas as actualizações:
- Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
- Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total:
- Nakasendo, Japan (2 variants)
- Lake Shoji, Japan (2 variants)
- Asagiri Hills Racetrack (3 variants)
- Takahagi Hills (2 variants)
- Goshodaira (2 variants)
- Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour.
- Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
- Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
- Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
- Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
- A bug with AI car wing mirrors not showing a reflecltion has now been fixed.
- Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
- Adds a link to the PlayStation®Store to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
- Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
- Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
- Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
- Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
- Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.
Add-ons (coming January 27-29):
- Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download later in January.
- Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January.
- This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
- The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
- The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January.
- The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.